Set maintenance recovery reminder
About Set maintenance recovery reminder
A maintenance recovery reminder is used to remind users when a vehicle is ready to be picked up after maintenance. It also helps to keep track of how long the vehicle has been in maintenance and when it is available for use.
To get started
- Login to your account
- Go to Settings > General > Object
The page you land on is the Object overview page where you can have a look at all your object records.
- Click on the Bulk Maintenance icon on the taskbar.
- Select the Mode of Maintenance as Recovery.
- Select the Company for which you want the vehicles under maintenance to be recovered.
- Select the Branch for which you want the vehicles under maintenance to be recovered.
- Select Objects from the dropdown list which you want to recover from maintenance.
- Add a Recovery Date.
Save 💾 the configuration.