Configure Maximum Speed for Vehicles
About Configure Maximum Speed for Vehicles
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.
Admins can set up Max Speed Validator for the reseller. The purpose of configuring Max Speed Validator is that if for any reason the device shows any speed above the given limit or any unrealistic speed then the system will ignore the data considering it as the device fault.
To get started
- Login to the admin account
- Go to Settings > General > Reseller
- Double-click on the reseller account for which you want to set up Max Speed Validator.
- Navigate to Rule. A new window named Reseller Rule will open.
- In the Max Speed Validator field enter the maximum speed of the vehicle.
- Click on Save Button.