Add cost based on distance and duration.
About Add cost based on distance and duration.
Cost based on distance and duration in fleet management software is an important feature that allows fleet managers to track and monitor the costs associated with vehicle usage. Cost of the vehicle can be evaluated based on the distance traveled by the vehicle and the duration for which the vehicle works.
To get started
- Login to your account.
- Go to Settings > General > Object
- Double-click on the record for which you want to add the cost.
To set cost
- Navigate to Profile.
- In the Cost Based on field, you can select Distance, Duration, or both as per your requirement.
- Distance: Distance will show the vehicle’s cost based on the distance traveled by the vehicle.
Please Note: You can set your preferred currency unit from the company account.
- Duration: Duration will show the vehicle’s cost based on the duration.
- Enter the amount per hour or per day.
- Click on the save 💾 icon.